Friday 21 June 2013

How to get Full, Thick Eyebrows like Cara Delevingne


As we all know Cara Delevingne is one of the most talked about models around the world and its clear that she was blessed with such beautiful bold eyebrows, however we don't all have lovely thick shaped eyebrows that most of us desire.
Whether you have over-plucked your brows or are just simply looking to get them thicker here are a few ways I have achieved my eyebrows to become much fuller:

Castor Oil

Castor oil is known to stimulate hair growth and is used alot for hair thinning and hair loss. I've been using it 3-4 times a week on my eyebrows using a q-tip on my brow area. I also started to see a difference within the first few weeks. It's not as thick as Cara's but it's certainly noticeably fuller!

Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator



I use this on my eyebrows and lashes every night when I can and you can see changes instantly! Especially with my eyebrows. This product has lasted me for quite a few months and it definitely helps. It's a mascara type wand so it's very easy and quick to apply. Once it's applied you can also feel your brows tingling aswell which ensures me that it's working which I love! I'll definitely consider re-purchasing again because this treatment gel has really helped alot.

Eyebrow Pencils/ Eyeshadow

Eyebrow pencils and shadows help your eyebrows look much fuller tremendously! I cannot live without my eyebrow pencil, it really adds definition to the face. I would recommend an eyebrow pencil that is two shades lighter than your hair colour to make it look as natural as possible!


I hope I helped, thank you for reading.
Please comment if you have any questions
xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...