Sunday 16 June 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Gold Deposit


MAC Gold Deposit is a limited edition skinfinish product and I am so glad I got it! I decided to share my thoughts on this amazing skinfinish shade because I think it is absolutely perfect for summer!

Gold deposit provides such a golden, shimmery glow which certainly compliments my skin. Especially in summer when the sun is beaming on your face. I apply a small amount around my cheekbones to give me that healthy, dewy glow.



As you can see above, this skinfinish in Gold Deposit is very shimmery. Therefore I don't put it all over my face as it would look too much. The true colour of this skinfinish is quite burnt orange with hints of gold, through which I wouldn't advise you to apply too much if you try to avoid the orangey look!

Other than that I think a decent amount of Gold Deposit is perfect if you're trying to achieve dewy, gorgeous skin. I definitely also think this product is great to try out whether you want to get the sun-kissed look or if you've always wanted to have killer cheekbones like Kim Kardashian!


This Mineralize Skinfinish product has lasted me such a long time and I am always pleased with the results! Although I would recommend for people who have lighter shades of skin to look for something much less bronze/orange and easy going. I think Gold Deposit certainly compliments and brings the best out of medium to dark skin tones!

Thank You very much for reading, if you have an questions please comment below x

1 comment:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is your trusted precious metals dealer. They will provide you with competitive, live prices and guarantee that your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...