Tuesday 2 July 2013

Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Varnish

L-R Ruby Tuesday,  Diva Coral


Hey guys, I hope you've been enjoying your week so far! I'd just like to share with you these gorgeous nail polishes that I brought recently. They are by far the best varnishes I've tried.

Nails make a great impact on your appearance and I wanted to bring the best out of my nails by getting a great nail varnish that particularly doesn't chip! Through which I came across Max Factors Max Effect Mini Polishes and decided to give them a try. As you can see above I brought a true ruby colour, along with a bright coral. Though these brushes may be quite small, they are certainly easy to control as the bristles have an exceptionally soft texture. I'm in love with the finish this nail lacquer creates. It gives such a glam, glossy effect to my nails and I'm a huge fan of shiny nails! Not to mention, it dries unbelievably fast.
I also realise some nail polishes can actually tend to be fairly gloopy which I really hate!! Though with this product it's a different story, I'd honestly say this is perfection in a bottle.
As for chipping, I haven't had any problems with this varnish and it lasts me for days looking totally brand new!
Out of all the polishes I've ever tried, I'll always believe that these are one of the best!

Max Factor has many other shades for their Max Effect Mini Nail Polish line, I'd definitely recommend you look into it if  you absolutely love glamorous, chip free nails!


Enjoy the rest of your week and thank you for reading, please tell me what your thoughts are below.
Devona
xxx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...