Wednesday 30 October 2013

Benetint and Posietint - BEST Cheek and Lip Stains



One of my favourite things about Benefit Cosmetics is the different tints they have! There's Benetint, which was the first product I ever brought from Benefit years ago, there's also Posietint and Cha-ChaTint. Although I haven't tried Cha-ChaTint, I've seen it countless times on YouTube makeup videos and it looks just as gorgeous as Bene and Posietint.

I am yet to try Cha-ChaTint but I decided to do a post and share my views on these two tints that I already have in particular because there are plenty of people who may be looking for other alternatives other than just powder blush, or just looking for something a lot more subtle.

BENETINT

As you can see above my product has practically ran out! Benetint is something I love to bring with me everywhere in my make up bag. If my face is looking slightly dull throughout the day I use this to immediately add on this beautiful, rosy radiance to my face. It doesn't appear overly rosy when applied to my skin, so my cheeks aren't left with such red cheeks or anything. I think it would suit nearly every complexion as it is gradually buildable, on the other hand I think Posietint is much more complimentary for people with a paler skin complexion.

POSIETINT

This tint is much different to the original Benetint. Its much more pink and pigmented. But again, very subtle. I notice I don't have to keep on gradually applying Posietint because of it's slightly thicker consistency than Benetint. I'm starting to really fall in love with this particular tint and it's always a favourite of mine to apply to my cheeks whilst I'm in a rush and I want to brighten my face.
However, unlike Benetint I never apply this to my lips because in my opinion I find it way too bright for me, although it would suit people with a paler skin tone perfectly.



What I realise about these tints is that they are VERY handy. Instead of me having to bring a blush compact and blush brush around, I can just carry these cute little products with me. Above I have the travel sized versions, I've had the full size version of Benetint aswell before and it's still really portable and just great to carry around.
Next I really want to get the Cha-Cha tint as it is 'mango tinted' which I really think I'd instantly fall in love with!
What do you think of these cheek and lip stains?

3 comments:

  1. I love Benetint- it's my favourite cheek/lip tint :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'v never tried this product before but definitely will!
    Thanks for the review xx

    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg might have to try this!! :) x

    http://sophieslifecaptured.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...