Sunday 6 October 2013

Favourite Falsies - Red Cherry Lashes


My Favourite Lashes For Everyday Wear




Over the past few weeks I've honestly grown to become more obsessed with false eyelashes. I never used to wear them on a regular basis but I love how they make anyone's eyes pop! Usually, I tend to wear Ardell, MAC or Eylure lashes, however a makeup guru I came across on instagram mentioned to me that she is a great fan of RedCherry eyelashes. (Her eyes looked PHENOMENAL), plus I also found out that Kim Kardashian wears these lashes alot too, through which I decided to purchase some of their lashes.

I looked through the different styles of lashes RedCherry have and there were so many great ones to choose from, although these three stood out to me the most. I'll admit they had many dramatic lashes that I'm not usually a fan of (as I like long, natural looking lashes) but they all still looked gorgeous. I also found out that #43 is their bestselling set of lashes. Many beauty bloggers and vloggers adore this pair the most for an everyday look, so I thought I'd give that a go.


- #WSP

I am a huge fan on wispy lashes. They make my eyes look so wide and lashes large,fluffy and natural.

- #DW

These actually make my lashes look much fuller than the wispy lashes, although slightly shorter. These would be mostly ideal to wear to school/college/work everyday as it's not too dramatic but it also grabs the attention to your eyes too.

- #43

These pair of lashes are beautiful on anybody's eyes! My eyes look 10x more feminine whenever I wear these. Much longer, fuller and fluffier than WSP OR DW. I understand why they are everyone's favourite!


Ever since I've tried RedCherry lashes I think I'd stick with them forever. They are top quality just like MAC but £10 cheaper! I love them!


Have you tried RedCherry lashes? If so what's your favourite pair, I'd love to know to try out more!

13 comments:

  1. Ive never actually heard of this brand before so thanks for posting this! Im excited to try them out :)
    Terri x - http://c0yoteugly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I am a disaster with false lashes tho. Can't apply them. ;\

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These eyelashes look so cute! I am kinda of bad with applying falses but I have seen before and afters with falsies, and the difference is huge!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry , I forgot to add this to my comment, but do you think these lashes would work well for people with glasses?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it would be okay for people who have glasses, although #DW would be the most ideal ones x

      Delete
  4. I love these lashes, I don't like wearing them on a daily bases but to go out, for me, they're perfect. I love this post!

    Also, you've got a new follower, ox

    http://ronnielodge.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these look amazing! I haven't heard of this brand before, will definitely be looking out for them next time!

    http://doseofsprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for an award:
    http://honeyblushblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/yesterday-i-got-comment-from-lovely.html#more

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (55), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...